Capoeira – Martial Arts Spring Break Camp!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our 2018 Capoeira SPRING BREAK FUN Camp! We have a full week of fun, excitement, & enrichment in store for your child! Your child will be having a blast learning Capoeira and important life skills specifically designed to transform your child into a more confident, focused, and motivated person, and so much more!
Capoeira is the Brazilian martial art that merges self-defense with acrobatics, music, & fitness. Spring Break days are full of excitement where campers learn and are trained in the different aspects Capoeira has to offer all throughout the day. In addition to learning Capoeira, each day is supplemented with tons different games, activities, and fieldtrips, which coincide with the theme of the day, to give your child a complete Spring Break vacation.
- Capoeira movements & self-defense
- Anti-bullying & leadership training
- Acrobatics: floor and trampoline
- Capoeira Music: learn how to play three different instruments and songs in Portuguese
- History of Capoeira
- Team building activities
- Sports & games
- Outdoor play
- Kids yoga and stretching
- Kids mindfulness & meditation activities
- Arts & Crafts / reading / story time / movies
- Daily Themes
Camp Ages: 3yrs – 13yrs
Camp Dates: Monday, March 19th – Friday, March 23rd
Camp Time: 9am – 4pm (7:30am – 6:30pm)
- FREE early drop off starting at 7:30am
- FREE lake pickup until 6:30pm
Our Campers have a BLAST!
Check out all the fun they had last year in this short video!